5685 Ugg Fox Fur Short Grey Boots

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Luckily I had this great teacher and mentor Christopher Beaver

4. The Importance of Being Grounded (1) by Ab van Deemter
- Do you know, when certain feelings are coming up, what they are and where they come from?
- Do you spend your life in the present or are you in the past, or future most of the time?
During my turbulent life I have felt many moments of devastation, despair and sorrow. Therefore I have often experienced how difficult times completely knocked me over during ebb-tides in my life.
And although I did not really understand the meaning of it at the time, I had to learn to see that I was not grounded.
I had to learn to not allow myself to be held by the past, knowing that I then create a projection of fear into the future,5685 Ugg Fox Fur Short Grey Boots, which, of course, then keeps me away completely from being present in the moment.
Luckily I had this great teacher and mentor Christopher Beaver (Telluride-CO), who taught me
- that by living this way I prevented myself from having a solid foundation for a better life, because life only happens in the moment and power is only present when WE are.
- that by being grounded I was able to understand myself better. That I could begin to see the things that needed to be changed in my life, so that I could learn to bring my dormant qualities forward.
- by being grounded, I would get a deeper awareness of the state that my body, my mind, my emotions, my actions and my environment are in and eventually I noticed that the change of my energy influenced the choices that I made.
So, learn to be grounded every day of your life!
Because being grounded creates:
- balance

- the strength to undertake action
- clarity of who you are in your surroundings
- clarity about what YOU want from life
- a feeling of truly being in touch with your body
I hope this article is of value to you and I hope you realize that these self motivation tips are the key to getting grounded. Therefore I recommend you to have a good and conscious look at how you are presently functioning in your life and if necessary to do some of this self motivation exercise in order to obtain the necessary self motivation skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment